I am looking forward to the Rochester Business Journal and Rochester American Marketing Association (RAMA) Marketer of the Year Awards 2008 luncheon on Wednesday, May 7 from Noon - 1 PM at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center for three (3) reasons:
I am a lifelong fan of the Marvel Universe of Super Hero characters and a marketing professor who admires how Marvel strategically uses Branded Entertainment to market their characters as celebrity brands. I look forward to hearing from Cuneo about the challenges and successes with the Marvel brand over the years.
2. As a Board Member of RAMA I am honored to be part of a professional organization that recognizes and supports excellence in marketing and salutes Rochester area marketing heroes. I am looking forward to networking with the areas best and brightest marketers at the event.
3. As a Marketing teacher, professional, and researcher I had the privilege to be a judge and review the excellent marketing from the Marketer of the Year Finalists and look forward to seeing which of the finalists will be the winner in the following categories:
- Turnaround/Start-up Marketer of the Year
- Non-profit Marketer of the Year
- Marketer of the Year
- Online Marketer of the Year
You can register for the Marketer of the Year event online. I look 4Ward to seeing you there!