@DR4WARD Global tweets for 2010-4-28 Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Higher Ed
- Emerging Trends in Digital Mktg-Panel Discussion - May 27, 2010 11:30am #GrandRapids @AMA_WM http://bit.ly/cvcQcP #amawm
- How Volkswagen made a $1 billion profit in China http://dld.bz/b9ha
- China auto sales surpass U.S. & current / future products at China Auto Show will boost global sales http://dld.bz/b9eM
- Wal-Mart lessons learned in India applied around world ~ Scott Price, CEO http://dld.bz/b9e2
- @Gamblest Saw the t-shirts on servers at Vitale's in Comstock Park. Not sure if available to purchase. Let me know what you find out.
- Women majority on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Bebo & Flickr socialize different than men online ~ Forbes http://dld.bz/b8Zu
- How Procter & Gamble Creates Customers In China ~ Forbes http://dld.bz/b8Ud
- Ten Ways to Build Trust w/ Online Customers (also good advice for interviewing / networking) http://dld.bz/b8MS via @CatherineFaas
- Love Michigan going smoke free campaign t-shirts. "Get out, Breathe easy. You don't have to go home, but you can't smoke here."
- Fashion goes online w/ art house cinema-style shorts ~ Article/Video fr WSJ & vid ex: Oliver Peoples Campaign http://post.ly/dQM8
- Cadillac intro to China = Impressive Dancing cars http://post.ly/dQRT
- The world changes whether you like it or not - 25 Lessons Learned fr Seth Godin http://dld.bz/b8NT via @catherinefaas
- Coke's New World Cup Goal: Mainstream U.S. Consumers ~ BrandWeek http://dld.bz/b8TM
- Ed Catmull, president of Pixar, on leadership & innovation ~ video interview w/ Martin Giles fr the Economist http://post.ly/dlAx
- Peanuts & Dilbert not funny business, big business ~ WSJ http://post.ly/dl49
- “ad-ucation” - FTC schools tweens in ways of Madison Avenue w/ fun website game http://post.ly/dkwN
- Little Red Riding Hood explained w/ high tech animated charts. Very cool + catchy tune via @LenKendall http://post.ly/dkla
- PowerPoint dangerous because it creates illusion of understanding & control. ~ Gen. McMaster (must see slide) http://post.ly/dkem
I look 4Ward to your feedback.