@DR4WARD Global tweets for 2010-6-29 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Higher Ed
- @iamlucid Very cool. Good luck with campaign. Cheers
Social Media & Web 2.0 not part of Higher Ed accreditation, assessment, or tenure but 95% use for recruiting http://dld.bz/jFha
- Salads from @wendys are good & fresh. Have not had bad one yet. Enjoying Apple Pecan Chicken salad now.
- Kids + home computers = lower test scores? ~ Duke University Study http://dld.bz/jFbG via @FuturityNews #ISTE10
- 95% of higher ed use social media for recruiting but what % use SM to advance the quality of education? http://dld.bz/jFha #ISTE10
- 5 Tips for your Social Media Plan http://dld.bz/jFfq
- #ISTE10 starts day with over 14,400 tweets w/ 2 more days to go. Curated Tweet archive [downloadable] here: http://post.ly/ky10
- @BobOnBusiness Thanks for the RT & kind words. "May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live." Irish Proverb
- Education in America Video & Waiting for Superman Official Trailer http://post.ly/lB51
- Many great tech / educators to follow & learn from at #ISTE10 / Thanks for sharing the live Tweets & links to great resources.
- Greetings World! Enjoy - Curated Global tweet recap for 6-28: Digital, Mktg, Ad, PR, SM, Higher Ed + #ISTE10 http://dld.bz/jENe
I look 4Ward to your feedback.