#GVSU #MKT350 "To Do" List - 8 Things Due for Sun., Nov. 7
Note: Your Reading & Assignment "To Do" List are due to be completed by Sun, Nov. 7. We will be reviewing the readings and your assignments in class so be prepared to discuss and present your ideas to the class.
Note: Read carefully, you have to complete part of the assignments daily. You cannot wait until the due date to complete all of the work.
Readings / Assignments
1. Revisit Chapter 8 and read Chapter 9 - We will be covering these in class this week.
3. Join LinkedIn and create a 85% or higher complete profile (see tips below for creating your LinkedIn profile.)
4. Connect on LinkedIn - Find me on LinkedIn and invite me to connect with you.
5. Groups on LinkedIn - Join the DR4WARD GVSU MKT350 LinkedIn group.
6. Connect your Twitter Account to your LinkedIn Status
- Display your Twitter account on your LinkedIn profile - Select No, do not display on my profile
- Share your Tweets in your LinkedIn status - Select Share only Tweets that contain #in
7. Tweet - Post a Tweet with a Hyperlink to your LinkedIn Profile. Include the #in and #mkt350 Hashtag in your Tweet. Make sure your Tweet appears in your LinkedIn status after adding #in Hashtag.
8. DM on Twitter - Send me a DM on Twitter when you have completed steps 1-7.
12 video tips for completing your LinkedIn profile and connected with LinkedIn.
1. Create a 100% complete LinkedIn profile
2. Share your basic Information on your Linked In Profile
3. Tell your story through your job history on your LinkedIn profile
4. Include details about your education on your LinkedIn profile
5. Provide a detailed executive summary on your LinkedIn profile
6. Recommend your LinkedIn connections and get recommended
7. Round out your LinkedIn profile with additional information
8. Rearrange the sections on your LinkedIn profile
9. Add LinkedIn to Microsoft Outlook
10. Start sharing on LinkedIn
11. Discover people you may know on LinkedIn
12. Start a conversation with LinkedIn groups
I look 4Ward to your feedback.