@DR4WARD Curated Global tweets for 2012-5-23 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Higher Ed
- Good to know RT @AlyssaBergers: 3 updates from 3 social media channels you need to know today! http://bit.ly/KM11pu #NewhousePRSM
- Great Interactive Resource Updated for 2012: The Beginner's Guide to SEO ~ http://dld.bz/b2T6D from @SEOmoz
- RT @jason_martin: @ambermac enjoyed your webinar with @HooteSuite_U Look 4ward to following you and your tips on social media #NewhousePRSM
- Good List Of Search, Social, And Real-Time Marketing Strategic Thinking http://dld.bz/b2SNV by @robgarner
- How To Keep Up With All The Google Search Engine Algorithm Changes? Meet SEO Rapper m0serious http://dld.bz/b2RPX# #SEO #video
- The Touch Gesture Reference Guide: Resources for software designers & developers working on touch-based user interfaces http://dld.bz/b2RHW
- Distinction between aggregation & content curation ...Are you doing it right? http://bit.ly/K3towB #NewhousePRSM via @cabramsGPS
- Greetings World! Curated Global tweets 2012-5-22 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Social Media, Higher Ed http://dld.bz/b2RFm
I look 4Ward to your feedback.
Author: Bill - Dr. William J. Ward, a.k.a DR4WARD is the Professor of Social Media at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. He is ranked one of the "Top Marketing Professors on Twitter" in the world by Social Media Marketing Magazine for providing useful content and consistently engaging with followers and truly "getting it" when it comes to the best ways to use Twitter and other forms of Social Media. He earned his Ph.D. in Media and Information Studies at Michigan State University and teaches internationally. He also participates with the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
DR4WARD enjoys helping connect students and pros to learn about all forms of communication and creativity. He talks about, creates, and curates content on: Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Journalism, Higher Ed, Innovation, Creativity, and Design. Curated global resources can be found here: DR4WARD Curated Social Media, Marketing & Digital Resources - Infographics, Slideshows, Videos, Etc.
Follow DR4WARD on Twitter: @DR4WARD
Add DR4WARD to Your Google G+ Circle: G+ DR4WARD
Follow S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications on Twitter: @NewhouseSU
Follow Syracuse University on Twitter: @SyracuseU