100 Helpful Resources And Best Practices For Getting Started With The Top 10 Social Media Platforms
- Setting Up Your Profile - Why And How To Ditch The Twitter Egg Avatar? #video
- What Are The Top 5 Findings From Burson-Marsteller's 2012 Global Social Media Check-Up? #infographic
- Why Is Google+ Not Competing With Facebook And How Are Shared Interests Not Social Networks? #slideshow
- What Are New Google+ Communities And How Can They Help You Find A Place For Whatever You Are Into? #GoogleCommunities
- How Will Social Shopping Continue To Evolve With The Introduction Of Timeline For Brands On Facebook? #infographic
- What Are The Different Types Of Fans On The Fan Spectrum And How Are They Engaging With Social Media? #infographic
- What Is EdgeRank, How Can You Improve Your Rank And How Do You Optimize Your Images For Facebook? #infographic
- What Are Different Types Of Video And The Best Practice For Creating And Sharing Each Type? #infographic
- How Has Making It To The Top Of Search Engine Page Rankings Evolved And What Do You Need To Do Today To Be #1? #infographic
I look 4Ward to your feedback.
Author: Bill - Dr. William J. Ward, a.k.a DR4WARD is the Professor of Social Media at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. He is ranked one of the "Top Marketing Professors on Twitter" in the world by Social Media Marketing Magazine for providing useful content and consistently engaging with followers and truly "getting it" when it comes to the best ways to use Twitter and other forms of Social Media. He earned his Ph.D. in Media and Information Studies at Michigan State University and teaches internationally. He also participates with theCannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
DR4WARD enjoys helping connect students and pros to learn about all forms of communication and creativity. He talks about, creates, and curates content on: Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Journalism, Higher Ed, Innovation, Creativity, and Design. Curated global resources can be found here: DR4WARD Curated Social Media, Marketing & Digital Resources - Infographics, Slideshows, Videos, Etc.
Follow DR4WARD on Twitter: @DR4WARD
Find DR4WARD resources on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dr4ward/
Add DR4WARD to Your Google G+ Circle: Google
Follow S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications on Twitter: @NewhouseSU
Follow Syracuse University on Twitter: @SyracuseU