@DR4WARD Curated Global tweets for 2011-8-16 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Higher Ed
- What Is The State Of Social Media And Web Analytics In #HigherEd ? #study #infographic http://dld.bz/akTKd
- What Is Social Learning And How Is It Different Than Social Media? http://dld.bz/akTHu #enterprise #highered #infographic
- The Intersection of Social & Search ROI http://dld.bz/akT6R
- 10 Things Twitter Won't Tell You - The truth behind all those tweets? ~ @SmartMoney http://dld.bz/akT2z
- RT @WPBloggerTech Attending any #blog #conferences this year? Here's a list w/links & clickable #infographic http://t.co/aSLMHl9
- How Does The Current Tech Startup Craze Compare To The Dot.com Bubble Burst? #infographic http://dld.bz/akTxn
- Apple Timeline: The Hits And Misses Of The Most Valuable Company In The World #infographic http://dld.bz/akTwQ
- Greetings World! Curated Global tweets 2011-8-15 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Social Media, Higher Ed http://dld.bz/akTw3
I look 4Ward to your feedback.
Author: Bill - Dr. William J. Ward, a.k.a DR4WARD is the Professor of Social Media at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. He is ranked one of the "Top Marketing Professors on Twitter" in the world by Social Media Marketing Magazine for providing useful content and consistently engaging with followers and truly "getting it" when it comes to the best ways to use Twitter and other forms of Social Media. He earned his Ph.D. in Media and Information Studies at Michigan State University and teaches internationally. He also participates with the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
DR4WARD enjoys helping connect students and pros to learn about all forms of communication and creativity. He talks about, creates, and curates content on: Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Journalism, Higher Ed, Innovation, Creativity, and Design. Curated global resources can be found here: DR4WARD Curated Social Media, Marketing & Digital Resources - Infographics, Slideshows, Videos, Etc.
Follow DR4WARD on Twitter: @DR4WARD
Add DR4WARD to Your Google G+ Circle: G+ DR4WARD
Follow S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications on Twitter: @NewhouseSU
Follow Syracuse University on Twitter: @SyracuseU