@DR4WARD Curated Global tweets for 2011-6-15 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Higher Ed
- 10 Language Barrier Busting Strategies For International Search Marketers http://t.co/7nztqEM via @CindyKing
- Four Things You Might Not Know About Twitter http://dld.bz/adx2J
- 3 Quick Tips When Hiring People Who Appear to ‘Get’ Social Media http://dld.bz/adxnv
- Social Klout - Measuring Online Influence: You Can Now Measure Your LinkedIn Klout In Addition to FB & Twitter http://dld.bz/adxyP
- Social Q&A Site Quora & Twitter Go To The Movies w/ "Super 8" Director & Secret Sneak-Peek http://dld.bz/adxnQ http://dld.bz/acJbK
- Are You Ready For A Breakout Year For Social Search? 3 Ways To Harness Social Search http://dld.bz/adxzQ via @smexaminer
- Paradigm Shift & Stage Zero Medicine: What Game-Changing Innovations Are Coming In Medicine? Ted.com #video http://dld.bz/adxvw
- Thx for RTs, mentions & convos: @ifornez @OWStarr @kevwrex @SeanJamesOliver @Eric_D2labs @Oneupweb @MktgCareersUHG @rvandenbel @@KeirMoreano
- Greetings World! Curated Global tweets 2011-6-14 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Social Media, Higher Ed http://dld.bz/adxfC
I look 4Ward to your feedback.
Author: Bill - Dr. William J. Ward, a.k.a DR4WARD is the Professor of Social Media at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. He is ranked one of the "Top Marketing Professors on Twitter" in the world by Social Media Marketing Magazine for providing useful content and consistently engaging with followers and truly "getting it" when it comes to the best ways to use Twitter and other forms of Social Media. He earned his Ph.D. in Media and Information Studies at Michigan State University and teaches internationally. He also participates with the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
DR4WARD enjoys helping connect students and pros to learn about all forms of communication and creativity. He talks about, creates, and curates content on: Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Journalism, Higher Ed, Innovation, Creativity, and Design. Curated global resources can be found here: DR4WARD Curated Social Media, Marketing & Digital Resources - Infographics, Slideshows, Videos, Etc.
Follow DR4WARD on Twitter: @DR4WARD
Follow S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications on Twitter: @NewhouseSU
Follow Syracuse University on Twitter: @SyracuseU