@DR4WARD Curated Global tweets for 2011-3-7 Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Higher Ed
- Great Resource & Advice From @GuyKawasaki Speaking at Stanford on His New Book #Enchantment #video http://t.co/22szt0N cc: #TAOM
- RT @socialmediaclub: #SMCEDU chat starts at 12:30p EST w/ guest Dr. John A. McArthur who will lead discussion on Going Mobile
- How Has Social Media Dramatically Changed Ski Resort Mktg? Vail Resorts CEO explains #video http://dld.bz/QYvC #mkt4760 #mk3730
- EpicMix Ski & Snowboard Social Gaming / Geo-Location Mobile App + RFID Lift Tickets Track & Share Action #video http://dld.bz/QYkK
- #mkt3730 Please be sure to follow @CharlieCurve on Twitter. Our guest speaker tomorrow on Social Gaming, Geolocation, QR Codes & more!
- "Before He Cheats" - Teacher's Parody of Carrie Underwood's #Video Dealing with a Cheating Student http://bit.ly/hLnxc3
- Where do good ideas come from? What are the environments that lead to innovation & creativity? TED.com #Video http://dld.bz/wCgS
- 10 things to include in your company social media policy + resources http://bit.ly/ei4Nzq @MarkRaganCEO #mkt3730 #mkt4760
- Looking forward to @CharlieCurve speaking tomorrow with #WMU #mkt3730 on Social Gaming, Geolocation, QR Codes & more!
- Welcome back #mkt3730 & #mtk4760 I look forward to seeing you soon & hearing about Twitter Chat experience. Good info sharing too.
- How is Augmented Reality Augmenting The Human Condition? SRI Tech tour with @Scobleizer explains #video http://dld.bz/QXgX
- @mikeyavo @reddsmitty Thanks for the heads up. I will look for the new #Hashable apps tonight. cc: @SouthsideAdguy
- Trying out Hashable http://hashable.com/ with my morning #coffee after learning about it from @reddsmitty
- Greetings World! Curated Global tweets 2011-3-6 Digital, Marketing, Ad, PR, Social Media, Higher Ed http://dld.bz/QWPk
I look 4Ward to your feedback.
Author: Bill - Dr. William J. Ward, a.k.a DR4WARD is the Professor of Social Media at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. He is ranked one of the "Top Marketing Professors on Twitter" in the world by Social Media Marketing Magazine for providing useful content and consistently engaging with followers and truly "getting it" when it comes to the best ways to use Twitter and other forms of Social Media. He earned his Ph.D. in Media and Information Studies at Michigan State University and teaches internationally. He also participates with the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
DR4WARD enjoys helping connect students and pros to learn about all forms of communication and creativity. He talks about, creates, and curates content on: Digital, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Journalism, Higher Ed, Innovation, Creativity, and Design. Curated global resources can be found here: DR4WARD Curated Social Media, Marketing & Digital Resources - Infographics, Slideshows, Videos, Etc.
Follow DR4WARD on Twitter: @DR4WARD
Follow S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications on Twitter: @NewhouseSU
Follow Syracuse University on Twitter: @SyracuseU